Starting "Ease Into 5K" Tomorrow!
New app I downloaded… Apparently it’s supposed to be a great trainer for getting into running for beginners, plus it lets you use the music from your iTunes so it’s a more fun, personalized workout. Really excited!! Ask me how it goes tomorrow - I need to be held accountable to make me stick to it!! Thanks lovelies! XoXo
Let's get weird
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
DO IT! Please I'm so bored
3 Essential Ingredients of a Healthy Breakfast
health-heaven: 1. Lean Protein Gram for gram, protein will help to keep you feeling fuller longer compared to carbohydrates and fat. 2. Whole Grains To help you stay sharp and focused throughout the morning since they’re slower-burning carbs, plus you’ll get some essential vitamins and minerals. 3. Fruit (or Vegetables) For more vitamins, minerals and feel-full fiber and to help you knock...
go—figure: eating dinner! Reblog- no likes! must be following go—figure Promoting all faves after dinner (30 minutes)- but you must be a healthy fitness/weight loss/curvespo/thinspo/health blog!
Promo first 25
diaryofamadfatgirl: Must: reach 25 be healthy be following me reblog only, no likes have realistic weight-loss goals I usually try to follow 300 people, but I am quite a bit under that so I may follow a few of you as well. go go go :)
Nothing Is Impossible: Top Ten Happy Foods →
health-heaven: 1. Wild salmon (rich in omega 3 fats and vitamin D) 2. Spinach - (rich in folic acid and soluble fiber) 3. Skim milk - (rich in Vitamin D and B12) 4. Ground flaxseeds (rich soluble fiber, omega 3 fats and folic acid) 5. Blackberries (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid) 6. Omega 3…
Nothing Is Impossible: Zucchini Parmesan →
health-heaven: Ingredients Zucchini, 1 cup, sliced Parmesan Cheese, grated, 1 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Original Buttery Spray, 10 sprays Non-stick cooking spray Directions Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with some non-stick cooking spray. Place the zucchini slices…
Starting to Tag More Again!
Getting back in the swing of things, aka using my computer for posts more than my phone again (it’s easier to tag via computer than iphone lol) so my posts are going to be a lot more organized! Check the links at the top of my page for more specific, organized posts :) XoXo